Senior iOS Developer
As Elements Interactive is ambitiously growing, we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer. As iOS Developer you are responsible for creating and implementing of a wide variety of iOS applications using SWIFT. You work in a project team together with developers of all levels. Your role in the team is to both take part in the development process but also keep an overview on the whole project, raise red flags when necessary and coach other team members in finding the right technical solutions. You are the go-to person for our iOS Developers, when they get stuck or need technical advise.
We are an enthusiastic, international and experienced team of over 50 professionals, who share a passion for technology and a “can do” attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work for clients like Philips, Sanoma, Hi, KPN, McDonald’s, Telfort, and many more.
- 3-4 years experience as iOS Developer;
- Excellent coding skills in SWIFT and/or Objective-C;
- 5 years of general development experience;
- Can offer insight from the iOS user's perspective;
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish;
- Experience in coaching and supporting team members during projects;
- Good English language skills and overall strong communication skills;
- “Can get things done” attitude, creative, team-player;
- Fast learner, adaptive, open-minded, solution-oriented.
We offer you a place in our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time. We provide you with the equipment of your choice, free lunch everyday and unlimited freshly ground coffee. We also offer a decent pension plan and the opportunity to work on your health (to in the end actually enjoy that pension plan) by working out once a week with our personal trainer. Furthermore, we encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the workfield.