Senior Python/Django Developer
We are looking for an experienced Python/Django Developer with a passion for building next-generation web applications. As a Senior Python/Django Developer you work in a team of professionals and implement rock solid and innovative solutions to create high quality web applications.
We are an enthusiastic and experienced team of over 50 professionals who share a passion for technology and a “can do” attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work for clients like Philips, Sanoma, KPN, McDonald’s, Telfort, KRO and many more.
As a Senior Python/Django Developer you play a key role in making estimates and defining architecture. You define the project structure and come up with technical solutions. You spend most of your time designing and coding these technical solutions. Furthermore, as a Senior, you support the Head of Technology and are the go-to person in the development team. You breathe Elements Interactive's way of working and constantly look for ways to improve it. Last but not least, you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 5-6 years experience with professional programming and development;
- At least 4-5 years experience with Python/Django development;
- Experience in working in agile project teams (Scrum);
- Excellent communication and English language skills;
- Creative, flexible, open-minded, solutions oriented and accurate;
- Strong personality that knows how to approach and motivate people.
- You will be a part of our international and highly technically oriented developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice, free breakfast, snacks and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by working out once a week in a private weekly Elements sports activity and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions.
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills
- Relocation Package (moving is hard!)
- Language Courses
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise company events, beer & game afternoons and team building outings