We are looking for a new colleague with real passion for building next-generation web applications. As a Python/Django Developer at Elements Interactive, you work in a diverse team and implement rock solid and innovative solutions to create high quality web applications.
WHO WE ARE
We are an enthusiastic team of over 50 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a 'can do' attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a variety of projects for clients like Philips, Sanoma, KPN, McDonald's, Telfort, KRO and many more.
Our current back-end tech stack is Python, Django, Postgres, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, RabbitMQ, Ansible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will collaborate with the team to make estimates and define architecture and also participate in defining the project structure and coming up with technical solutions. You will spend most of your time designing and coding these technical solutions. Furthermore, you will breathe the Elements Interactive's way of working and you will always be encouraged to make suggestions to improve it. Last but not least, we would love to see that you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least a Bachelor degree in a related field
- Solid experience with professional programming and development of relevant projects
- At least 1 year experience with Python/Django development
- Experience with working in agile project teams (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Go-getter attitude, creative, flexible, open-minded and accurate
- We offer you a place in our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice, free lunch every day, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We also offer a decent pension plan and the opportunity to work on your health (to in the end actually enjoy that pension plan) by working out once a week with our personal trainer
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into the nostalgia of your childhood on our arcade machine
Do you see yourself in these words? Then we'd love to hear from you.