Senior Python Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer (M/F) with a passion for building next-generation web applications. As Senior Python Developer, you work in a team of professionals and implement rock solid solutions to create high quality web applications.
You play an important role in making estimates and defining architecture. You define the structure for our projects and come up with technical solutions. Most of the time, you design and code these technical solutions. Testing your own work and the work of others is of course also involved. You assist in defining database and (web) application design. Furthermore, as a Senior, you support the Head of Technology and are the go-to person in the development team. You breathe our way of working and constantly look for ways to improve it. Last but not least, we stimulate your natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest developments in the industry.
We are an enthusiastic, international and experienced team of over 50 professionals, who share a passion for technology and a “can do” attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work for clients like Philips, Sanoma, Hi, KPN, McDonald’s, Telfort, and many more.
- At least 3 years experience as Python developer, preferably also with Django;
- Excellent coding skills;
- 5 years of general development experience;
- Knowledge of Front-End technologies;
- Ability to architect an application from start to finish;
- Experience in working the Scrum way;
- coach and support team members during projects;
- Excellent communication and English language skills;
- Go-getter attitude, creative, flexible, accurate;
- Strong personality that knows how to approach and motivate people.
We offer you a place in our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time. We provide you with the equipment of your choice, free lunch everyday and unlimited freshly ground coffee. We also offer a decent pension plan and the opportunity to work on your health (to in the end actually enjoy that pension plan) by working out once a week with our personal trainer. Furthermore, we encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the workfield.