Full Stack Python/Django Developer
For one of our long-term clients, we are searching for an experienced medior developer that will work exclusively on improving their platform.
Mobile Interaction Company (M.I.C) is a Dutch-based software marketing specialist, who offers mobile interaction solutions to companies all over the world and enables them to personally communicate with their customers, employees and other partners when it matters most, driving revenue, optimizing satisfaction, enhancing loyalty and increasing retention.
M.I.C works for media, hospitality, financial and HR companies (like Talpa, Walibi Village, Cannock Chase, Brunel and many more) and is a mobile-first player, however, it doesn’t develop mobile apps for customers. M.I.C has invested heavily in developing a platform that utilizes Apps (SMS and the mobile browser, among others) already available on all mobile phones and other mobile devices and uses them to invite and activate users and to facilitate relevant interaction.
We have developed a platform, in which customers can create and manage interaction campaigns by uploading their users and inviting them to participate. Invitations are sent by an interactive SMS (in nearby future e-mail or push notifications) and users participate by clicking on the personal link in the invite. As a result of that, a campaign is started in the browser. Participating users generate data and conversion. M.I.C offers real-time KPI reports that allow the customers to see results and track conversion.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This position offers a high degree of freedom in terms of implementing new ideas and improvements. You will work on a variety of tasks related to our platform such as developing new and optimizing existing functionalities, maintaining and extending our API’s and integration with customer systems. You will also work on developing and maintaining our SAAS solution, including online onboarding, billing and customer management. Furthermore, you will optimize performance and scalability and create and check unit tests.
You will thrive in this position, if...
- You are creative and like to think out-of-the-box to come up with technical solutions
- Having the sense of ownership over your projects boosts your motivation
- You realize the importance of learning all the ins and outs of this platform
- You take pride in maintaining a clean, high quality code and improving it with new or better functionalities
- You work really well independently and are able to organize your own work and planning
- You don't shy away from team discussions or knowledge-sharing and are just as passionate about technology as we are
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least a BS degree in a related field
- At least 3 years experience with professional programming and development, including 1 year experience with Python/Django
- Preferably knowledge of and experience with Ansible
- Excellent English language and communication skills
Your workplace will be split between two offices. For at least 90% of your time you will be stationed at Elements Interactive in Almere, enjoying full support of the developers, who have been working on the platform until now. The remaining 10% will be spent at the M.I.C office in Zwolle or working from home.
Please Note - We are not able to offer VISA sponsorship for this specific position and can therefore only accept applicants with a valid EU work permit.
- We offer you a place in our diverse, enthusiastic and highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience
- We provide you with lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee every day
- We have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into the nostalgia of your childhood on our arcade machine
Do you see yourself in these words? Then we'd love to hear from you.