Senior Android Developer
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our passionate developers team in Barcelona. As a Senior Android Developer you are responsible for creating and implementing a wide variety of Mobile applications. You work in a project team together with other developers of all levels. Your role in the team is to both take part in the development process and keep a project overview. Furthermore, when necessary, you raise red flags and coach other team members on finding the right technical solutions. You are also the go-to person for our Android Developers when they get stuck or need technical advice.
We are an enthusiastic, international and experienced team of over 50 professionals who share a passion for technology and a “can do” attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work for clients like Philips, Sanoma, Hi, KPN, McDonald’s, Telfort, and many more.
- 3-4 years experience with development for Android;
- Excellent coding skills;
- 5 years of general development experience;
- Can offer insight from the Android user's perspective;
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish;
- Experience in coaching and supporting team members during projects;
- Preferably experience with the agile way of working / Scrum;
- Good English language skills and overall strong communication skills;
- “Can get things done” attitude, creative, team-player;
- Fast learner, adaptive, open minded, solution-oriented;
- Real possibilities for career development.
- Involvement in the IT community: Attendance of events and conferences and hosting them at our office in Barcelona or Almere.
- Access to the most innovative and state of the art technologies.
- Continuos training possibilities.
- International working atmosphere.
- Challenging, fun and innovative activities with your colleagues: Company Hackathon, research projects, company beers and dinners.
- Relocation package (moving is hard!).
- Language courses.