Office Assistant (16 hours per week)
We are an enthusiastic and experienced team of over 50 professionals who share a passion for technology. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work for clients like Philips, Sanoma, Hi, KPN, McDonald’s, Telfort, and many more.
Currently we are looking for a hands-on and energetic Office Assistant (16 hours per week) for our Barcelona office. Due to the nature of this role, these 16 hours must be spread across a minimum of 3 working days (e.g. Monday, Wednesday & Friday).
As an Office Assistant, together with our Barcelona’s HR & Office Manager, you will have a key role in creating a pleasant and comfortable working atmosphere.
Office & Facilities
You will ensure that all the facilities are functioning properly, you will be the main point of contact for housing and facilities providers and take proactive steps to arrange maintenance. Besides, you will manage the office supplies and will place orders for food & beverages, technical appliances and stationary.
Financial & Administrative
As an Office Assistant you will help out in organising events and conference attendance (flights bookings, hotels/ restaurants/ tickets reservations). Furthermore, you will collect all the incoming BCN invoices for the monthly financial close, so that our finance team can process all smoothly. Moreover, you will help the HR Manager in various HR admin and ad-hoc tasks such as maintaining employee records and administration (e.g. filing the contract in folders & scanning some documents) or improving the secondary benefits package.
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Attentive to details, pragmatic and efficient attitude to getting things done;
- Energetic, problem solving attitude;
- Excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills;
- Positive and friendly attitude, willingness to help out others;
- Ability to stay organised while juggling between different tasks;
- Fluency in both spoken and written Spanish and English.
- International working atmosphere.
- Fun activities with your colleagues: team building events, dinners, drinks, etc.