We are looking for a Front-End Developer, who is able to translate great design into great code and has a real passion for crafting maximum user experience. Are you fully aware of how digital applications should look, feel, and move? Do you like animation, great design, and pixel-perfect attention to detail? If your answer is a big fat YES, keep on reading..
WHO WE ARE
We are an enthusiastic team of over 50 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a 'can do' attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a variety of projects for clients like Philips, Sanoma, KPN, McDonald's, Telfort, KRO and many more.
Our current front-end tech stack is Angular and React.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your responsibilities will be to develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability. You will build quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines and assist our back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting. Your front end applications are consistent across all browsers and platforms and you are able to maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface. Furthermore, you will breathe the Elements Interactive's way of working and you will always be encouraged to make suggestions to improve it. Last but not least, we would love to see that you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Solid grasp of interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Be well versed in style sheet languages such as Sass/SCSS
- Knowledge of libraries and tools such as React, Angular
- Experience with code driven animations & transitions
- Preferably also experience in mobile development and responsive lay-outs
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Go-getter attitude, creative, flexible, open-minded and accurate
- We offer you a place in our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee every day
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We also offer a decent pension plan and the opportunity to work on your health (to in the end actually enjoy that pension plan) by working out once a week with our personal trainer
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into the nostalgia of your childhood on our arcade machine
Do you see yourself in these words? Then we can't wait to hear from you.