We are looking for a Front-End Developer, who is able to translate great design into great code and has a passion for creating maximum user experience.
You are fully aware of how digital applications should look, feel, and move. If you have a love for animation, great design, and pixel-perfect attention to detail, you might be our perfect new team member! Our client base is varied and ranges from media companies and ad agencies to telecom providers. Your responsibilities depend on your experience and your level of programming and project skills.
Your responsibilities are to develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability. You create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines and assist our back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting. Your front end applications are consistent across all browsers and platforms and you are able to maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface. Furthermore, you like to stay on top of your skill-set and know exactly what is going on in terms of emerging technologies. Ideally, you promote usability best practices. Last but not least, you adhere and contribute to the company standards and way of working!
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of style sheet languages such as Sass/SCSS;
- Knowledge of libraries and tools such as React, Angular, Grunt, Bower and Bootstrap;
- Experience with code driven animations & transitions;
- Preferably experience in mobile development and responsive lay-outs;
- Experience in working the Scrum way;
- Good communication and English language skills;
- Go-getter attitude, creative, flexible, accurate;
- Willing and eager to learn new technologies.
We offer you a place in our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time. We provide you with the equipment of your choice, free lunch everyday and unlimited freshly ground coffee. We also offer a decent pension plan and the opportunity to work on your health (to in the end actually enjoy that pension plan) by working out once a week with our personal trainer. Furthermore, we encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the workfield.