Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our passionate developers team in Barcelona. As a Senior iOS Developer you are responsible for creating and implementing a wide variety of Mobile applications. You work in a project team together with other developers of all levels. Your role in the team is to both take part in the development process and keep a project overview. Furthermore, when necessary, you raise red flags and coach other team members on finding the right technical solutions. You are also the go-to person for our iOS Developers when they get stuck or need technical advise.
We are an enthusiastic, international and experienced team of over 50 professionals who share a passion for technology and a “can do” attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work for clients like Philips, Sanoma, Hi, KPN, McDonald’s, Telfort, and many more.
- At least 5 years of development experience, including at least 3 years building apps for iOS
- Excellent coding skills in Swift, demonstrated by the cool projects you've done so far
- Deep understanding of the iOS user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- Experience in coaching and supporting team members during projects
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- “Can get things done” attitude, creative, naturally collaborative team-player;
- Open-minded and solutions-oriented.
- You will be a part of our international and highly technically oriented developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice, free breakfast, snacks and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by working out once a week in a private weekly Elements sports activity
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills
- Relocation Package (moving is hard!)
- Language Courses
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise company events, beer & game afternoons and team building outings