Senior Android Developer
As Elements Interactive is ambitiously growing, we are looking for a Senior Android developer (M/F). As Senior Android Developer you are responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of Mobile applications using Java. You work in a project team together with developers of all levels. Your role in the team is to not only take part in the development process but also keep an overview of the whole project, raise red flags when necessary and coach other team members in finding the right technical solutions. You are also the go-to person for all our Android Developers, when they get stuck or need technical advise.
We are an enthusiastic, international and experienced team of over 50 professionals, who share a passion for technology and a “can do” attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work for clients like Philips, Sanoma, Hi, KPN, McDonald’s, Telfort, and many more.
- 3-4 years experience with development for Android;
- Excellent coding skills;
- 5 years of general development experience;
- Can offer insight from the Android user's perspective;
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish;
- Experience in coaching and supporting team members during projects;
- Preferably experience with the agile way of working / Scrum;
- Good English language skills and overall strong communication skills;
- “Can get things done” attitude, creative, team-player;
- Fast learner, adaptive, open minded, solution-oriented;
We offer you a place in our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time. We provide you with the equipment of your choice, free lunch everyday and unlimited freshly ground coffee. We also offer a decent pension plan and the opportunity to work on your health (to in the end actually enjoy that pension plan) by working out once a week with our personal trainer. Furthermore, we encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the workfield.