Senior Android Developer
We are looking for a Senior Mobile developer for Android with a real passion for crafting maximum user experience. As part of our diverse team, you will implement rock solid and innovative solutions to build high quality mobile applications.
WHO WE ARE
We are an enthusiastic team of over 60 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a 'can do' attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a variety of projects for clients like KPN, Afterpay, Avrotros, Telfort, Powerpeers, KRO, Gamma and many more.
Check our current tech stack here: stackshare.io/elements-interactive
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Senior Android Developer you are responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of mobile applications. You will work in a project team together with developers of all levels. Your role in the team will not be only to take part in the development process, but also to keep an overview of the whole project, raise red flags when necessary and coach other team members in finding the right technical solutions. You will be the go-to person for all our Android Developers, when they get stuck or need technical advise.
Furthermore, you will breathe the Elements Interactive's way of working and will always be encouraged to make suggestions to improve it. Last but not least, we would love to see that you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Solid development experience, including at least 3 years building apps for Android
- Excellent coding skills demonstrated by the great projects you have built so far
- Deep understanding of the Android user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Experience in coaching and supporting team members during projects
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Go-getter attitude, creative, flexible, open-minded and accurate
- We offer you a place in our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee every day
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into the nostalgia of your childhood on our arcade machine
Do you feel like we could be a good match? Then we can't wait to hear from you!