Experienced UI/UX Designer
As a UI/UX designer at Elements, you will be an integral part of high energy product teams. We are a bunch of technologists and design thinkers that have a passion for creating lovable products for lovely clients in a lean and agile way. Joining us means that you will be given the opportunity to work on cool and innovative projects with nice people in a highly international and creative environment that allows you to learn and excel.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The main focus of a designer at Elements is to envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In your role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use solutions for lots of different people around the world. From a first-time user to a sophisticated expert.
Achieving this requires collaboration with other designers, developers, project managers and clients throughout the process. From creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and hi-fi or lo-fi prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what the users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, CMD, Media Arts or related field;
- A solid background in both Visual and Interaction Design combined with a minimum of 3-4 years of UI & UX design experience;
- Have a digital portfolio that demonstrates experience designing (responsive) layouts for both desktop and mobile (web and native) applications. and which also shows excellent use of information architecture, layout, typography, color and imagery.
- A passion for creating usable and beautiful products. You create original, rich, aesthetically pleasing designs in a variety of media (primarily, but not limited to, mobile and web);
- A solid understanding of technological capabilities of different devices and other media;
- Experience with prototyping and animation;
- Excellent problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills;
- You are motivated and a driving force to ensure the highest possible level of quality for the products we create;
- You have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest relevant developments in the field.
- And last but not least, you should be proficient with the relevant tools. Our current stack includes Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Principle, keynote and numerous supporting tools.
WHAT WE FIND ATTRACTIVE
Next to bringing some obvious skills to the table, we think it’s very important that you are an easy going person that fits our company culture.
Passion & motivation
What is your vision on UXD? Being a designer is not just something you do, it’s a way of living and thinking.
Communicate your ideas in a pleasant and convincing way and have the ability to synthesize design and development.
- We offer you a place in our diverse team of professionals, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee every day
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into the nostalgia of your childhood on our arcade machine
Did we grab your attention and do you feel like working with us? Send us your digital portfolio and tell us why you are proud of the things you are presenting (surprise us) and we will get back to you soon.