Business Developer (Dutch)
We are looking for a Business Developer fluent (native-level) in Dutch, who'd be eager to join a pragmatic and no-nonsense kind of agency that delivers high quality work and sticks to its promises. We are good at digital design and development of innovative applications (both web and mobile) that help our clients reach their business goals.
Do you believe you have the right skills and experience to help us grow? Then keep on reading.
What will you do if you join us?
- You will actively look for opportunities and chase leads for a follow-up meeting with decision makers. Together with our managing directors and lead creative, you will convert viable leads to concrete, billable projects.
- We offer you a lot of freedom in determining your own sales strategy.
- Your focus will be roughly 80% of your time on new business and 20% will be devoted to maintaining and extending current client relationships.
- It is important that you already have a large network in Dutch market and proven skills to match relevant people and companies with our business. You will use this network and future connections to fill the sales pipeline.
- Reaching out and connecting with new people and new businesses should be something that energizes and motivates you.
Who are you?
Experience means a lot to us, but what we value even more is a fit with our company culture.
Passionate & excellent communicator
You love what you do and you have a passion for business and technology. You are an excellent communicator, who is not only able to talk about what makes Elements unique but is even more capable of asking the right questions and listening actively. It comes natural to you to approach and connect with all kinds of people, always based on genuine interest and authenticity.
Experience in the world of online and in this role
As a digital agency we work with a diverse set of clients, helping them craft stunning and high-quality products. We look for someone, who knows the ins and outs of our business and what it means to sell agile projects. You should have a few years of experience in a comparable role, co-authoring pitches and proposals. Next to this, you know how to keep the business goals of the client in mind while having the team on board to reach the best possible result.
You know an opportunity when you see one
You are able to recognize, find and create opportunities and have a strong drive to turn these into concrete projects. You always strive to understand a client’s brand and business, actively identifying new ways to better service their needs. You know that, in order to find these opportunities, visibility is crucial. You are always enthusiastic to contact new clients, meet them and extend your network.
Language & education
For this role, it is necessary that you speak Dutch on a native level and have excellent English language skills (both in writing and speaking). We have more than 20 different nationalities at Elements and we are proud of it.
- You will join our diverse team of professionals, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- This is a new role for our team, so you will get the freedom to shape it in a way that you feel works best
- We provide you with lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee every day
- We have flexible working hours and offer a possibility to occasionally work from home
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and learn new skills
- We offer the possibility to take part in our Employee Participation Program
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into the nostalgia of your childhood on our arcade machine
Do you feel like working with us is the next step you’ve been looking for? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!